Wednesday, March 10, 2010

reasons unaware.

I wrote this one around the begining of first semester. I was going through a mix of really weird emotions.....most of which I couldn't explain. I wrote it while one day I just started crying. I felt as happy as a clam but tears just came rolling out. so i wrote while I cried. Enjoy :D

Tears gently roll down my cheeks
for reasons which i'm unaware
but who am i to stop such a beautiful thing
the familiar tingling of water filling the corners of her eyes
the water level slowly build in sync with everyones suspence
until the walls collape unable o hold all the emotion tainted liquid
slowly one tear slides down one rosey cheek
the first tear harshly drops to the chest
dispersing in all directions
the pace quickly increases
tear after tear run down that unforgivibly soft cheek
the tainted liquid begins to fill her green eyes faster than relief can come
a few droplets get caught in her long dark lashes
they capture the sunlight in such a way it sends a rainbow of colors into the universe
for a brief moment her soul opens for everyone to see
as the saturated lashes bow to nature
her soul once again sews itself shut
and sinks into the many layers o her being
hidding itself from danger
until the next cherished time
tears gently roll down my cheeks

No comments: