Thursday, March 11, 2010

little fish

These poems are kinda my attempt at writting poems with a little more structure......they tend to get kinda cheesy when I try to rhyme but they are cute :D I wrote them around valentines day so yea....


Hey little fish!
Guess who I miss
The one who makes my heart go
swish swish
To be with you would be pure bliss
so for today I have just one wish
Be with me and grant me this one kiss <3


Although today you I can not see
I hope you spend a minute to think about me!
I am very far away
To make it all ok, there is nothing I can say
Just know that I love you
And will continue to do so as long as the ocean is blue
Don't let the distance get you down
I'll soon be coming around
Until we can reunite
keep my love always in your sight
Feel the warmth of my arms
wrapped around you keeping you safe
and one day again together we will be



Bittersweet is the distance that seperates our souls
everyday I think aout seeing your smile
I think about hearing your laugh
sharing your drink
and holding your hand
when I look and you're not around
my heart begins to ache
soon comes the realization that aches because I love you so dear
Everyday we are apart my love for you roots itself deeper
you are my hearts keeper
please keep it safe
for time and again I will come back to you
Sufficient words to express how deep my feelings go, there are few
As consistant as the morning dew caresses earch green sliver of grass
I promise my love for you will each day renew



So I really like the concept of this next poem but am having a super hard time finishing it :/
Sumerged in a world of beautiful clovers
I had to search all over
Until I found that one with a little something extra
Most clovers are happy with having three leaves
But the one I found has four
The sun enjoys kissing its surface
And its soul is free to soar

Every woman around you I feel have three dimensions
But you my love have four
The suns kiss reveals whats under your surface
And you eagerly let your spirit soar

No comments: