Wednesday, April 14, 2010

goodbye

Silently standing in the middle of a canyon
emptiness surrounds me
the tall walls cast their judgmental shadows
all my energy has been used up
but all i have produced is an empty void
a river of tears runs through my canyon
tears I've cried for him, tears I've cried for myself
tears i wish to cry no more
you've dried up all my emotional ports
i tried to help you but i hurt myself in the process
luckily i have someone who is willing to old my hand
he helps me think about my own needs
he tells me to just ignore you and that may just be what i have to do
it will take time to fill my canyon
but with the support of others i ill fill it with love and happiness
with you around my efforts will be cancelled out
so i have to say goodbye
and focus on y canyon and filling it to the top
the blue sky will again be within my reach
4/13/10 Sitting in sw and inspiration strikes!

No comments: